Below are some features from the 54th Festival held on the May Day Bank Holiday of this year to give you a flavour of our event
2019 will be our 55th Emerald Festival and we are currently beginning the planning process for next year and will publish more details in the Spring.
- Welcome to TLH Group
- An Aperitif Gin Tasting, Bombay Sapphire, Tanquaray, Oliver Cromwell what’s your preference?
- Amateur Wine, Beer and Cookery Competition
- Friday Night Cabaret – in the Richmond Ballroom
- Spanish Themed Fancy Dress Parade [Winner came as a Black Bull- tricky but successful] and the Grand Raffle
- Saturday Beer Tasting ‘New England IPA and Barrel Aged Beers’
- Saturday Cabaret, The Comedians
- Late Night Music & Entertainment in Albert’s Bar
- Sunday presentation of Trophies
- Sunday Tutored Tasting 6 wines from Spain by Morrish & Banham
- Sunday Night Cabaret and Entertainment
- Tournament Bowls Rink, 25 metre Swimming Pool,
Ten Pin Bowling, Games and much more.