Below are some features from the 53rd Festival held on the May Day Bank Holiday of this year to give you a flavour of our event
2018 will be our 54th Festival and we are currently beginning the planning process for next year and will publish more details in the Spring.
- Welcome to TLH Group
- An Aperitif Tasting, Moscow Mule, Dry Vermouth, White Port what’s your preference?
- Amateur Wine, Beer and Cookery Competition
- Friday Night Cabaret – in the Warwick Ballroom
- The Letter ‘G’ Fancy Dress Parade [Winner came as a Giraffe – tricky but successful] and the Grand Raffle
- Saturday Beer Tasting ‘Not American IPA’
- Saturday Cabaret, The Comedians
- Late Night Music & Entertainment in Albert’s Bar
- Sunday presentation of Trophies
- Sunday Tutored Tasting 7 great wines from Great Western Wines Cellars
- Sunday Night Cabaret and Entertainment
- Tournament Bowls Rink, 25 metre Swimming Pool,
Ten Pin Bowling, Games and much more.