Below are some features from the 55th Festival held on the May Day Bank Holiday of this year to give you a flavour of our event
2020 will be our 56th Festival and we are currently beginning the planning process for next year and will publish more details in the Spring.
- Welcome to TLH Group
- An Aperitif Liqueur Gin Tasting, featuring Orange, and Parma Vioet flavours what’s your preference?
- Amateur Wine, Beer and Cookery Competition
- Friday Night Get Together- in the Madison
- Emerald Themed Fancy Dress Parade and the Grand Raffle
- Saturday Beer Tasting ‘Small batch beers in the new competition styles’
- Saturday Cabaret, with Onyx & Ruby
- Late Night Music & Entertainment in Albert’s Bar
- Sunday presentation of Trophies
- Sunday Tutored Tasting 6 wines from unusual countries by Morrish & Banham
- Sunday Night Cabaret and Entertainment
- Tournament Bowls Rink, 25 metre Swimming Pool,
Ten Pin Bowling, Games and much more.